Text Chemistry has taken all the dating guides used in the past and modernized them to suit the technology of today. There was once a time when your friends would set you up on a blind date and you would build on that via phone conversations until your next date. Those days are long behind us. Today, men don’t pick up the phone and blind dates are a rarity. Instead, people are swiping right to find their perfect match (or hookup) and relying on text messages to determine whether there is potential. Unfortunately, it can be difficult portraying your personality with a couple of typed words and some emojis… That is unless you know what to say, or rather, type and that’s exactly what Text Chemistry is going to teach you.
- 1 What is Text Chemistry?
- 2 About the Author Behind Text Chemistry
- 3 Quick Summary of the Text Chemistry Program
- 4 Introduction
- 5 Part 1: The Rules for Texting
- 6 Part 2: What to Text Men to Attract and Win Them Over
- 7 The Verdict
What is Text Chemistry?
Just when you think dating has become beyond difficult due to technology, you stumble across Text Chemistry. This online comprehensive program is quite similar to the traditional dating books people used in the past, only it’s modernized and specific to the way people communicate today – via text! So, instead of reading a book about how many rings should pass before you pick up his phone call, you’re learning how long you should wait to text back.
Although, don’t be mistaken because this program is much more than silly “dating games” that people have used for centuries upon centuries to get the guy they want. Instead, Text Chemistry is like having a relationship coach in your pocket; someone to advise you on how to respond to the awkward requests for nudes, how to seem interested but not needy, how to show your personality via text without bombarding him with messages and so on. I will further on this in just a moment but that’s the foundation of this program. It’s all about texting the right things the right way to peak a man’s interest and to keep them craving for more of your attention. It’s the modernized version of dating rules that women have always relied on.
Now, the really awesome thing is that in addition to the comprehensive eBook, you also receive 13 videos that elaborate on the most important topics, plus several extra bonus programs at no extra charge to you. They are:
- The Phone Game
- Why Men Leave
- Tinder Success Secrets
- Confessions of a Player
The best part? Everything is online. So, there’s no need to risk having an awkward ‘how to date’ book sitting out on your coffee table when a guy comes over to pick you up for a date, nor do you have to pay or wait for shipping. You just download the program onto your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone and you’re one step closer to devouring the dating game.
Oh, and I can’t forget to mention that you get a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, giving you ample time to put your new texting techniques into play and see how they work for you.
About the Author Behind Text Chemistry
Text Chemistry was created by renowned relationship and dating coach, Amy North. She is the mastermind behind some of the world’s best online dating programs, selling nearly 100,000 copies to women all over the world. So, like I said, having this program is literally like having a relationship coach in your pocket because that’s precisely what you get.
Quick Summary of the Text Chemistry Program
Let’s take a deeper look into Text Chemistry. As you’re about to see, the topics covered in this online program are vast and you’ll never have to worry about what to text or how to text, whether or not you should use emojis, etc. again.
- How Texting Has Changed the Way We Date
- Women’s Texts vs. Men’s Texts
- Contrasting Communication
Part 1: The Rules for Texting
- Essays and Over-Texting
- Passive-Aggressive and Angry Texts
- Predictable and Boring Texting
- Ambiguous or Confusing Texts
- Jealous and Inappropriate Texts
The Perfect Text Recipes: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
- R – Review and Revise
- U – Use Visual Language
- L – Leave Him Wanting More
- E – Excite Him
- S – Stay Position
How Long Should You Wait Before Texting Him
- Sending the Initial Text
- When He Texts You First
Emojies: Yay or Nay?
- Use Emojis Sparingly
- Keep Your Emojis Close
- Choose your Emojis Carefully
Part 2: What to Text Men to Attract and Win Them Over
1. The Early Days: “Ready for Takeoff” Texts
- Fueling His Engine Texts
- Preparing for Blastoff Texts
- Comical Texts
- Crystal Ball Texts
- Satellite Texts
- Stir the Pot Texts
2. The Dating Days: Shooting for the Stars Text
- Game On Texts
- Supernova Texts
- Shining Star Texts
- Tantalizing Texts
- Constellation Texts
- Mercy Texts
3. The Long Run: Keeping the Chemistry Ablaze Texts
- Flight Texts
- Radical Recognition Texts
- E-Glow Texts
- Big Bang Texts
- Seduction Texts
- Across the Universe Texts
Part 3: What to Text Him When….
- When you Want to Invite Him out Without Sounding Clingy
- When He Cancels Plans on You
- When You Have to Cancel on Him
- When He Gives You Nothing to Work With
- When You Want Him to Initiate Texting
- When He Asks Inappropriate Questions or for Nude Photos
- If He Sends You Unsolicited Nude Photos
- When He Seems Interested in Another Woman
- When You Feel Like You’re Being Friend-Zoned
- When He Takes a While to Respond
- When He Ghosts You
- When You See He’s Typing but It Suddenly Stops
- When You Want to Flirt in Text
- When You Think He’s Upset with You
- When You Think He’s Misinterpreting Your Texts
- When He’s Had a Rough Day
- When You Want Him to Comfort You
- When HE Sends You Drunk Texts
Add in the 13 videos and the four bonus programs, and you’re equipped to dominate the dating world. Text Chemistry is the ultimate guide to captivating men and making them yearn for your attention in this digital age of smartphones, right swipes, and text messages. So, if you’re ready to find the perfect man for you, whether it’s for one night or for – fingers crossed – a lifetime, you’ve come to the right place. Give this program a chance and you’ll be having plenty of men begging for the same from you.