The Metabolic Cooking program is an interesting approach to weight loss – one that focuses on increasing your metabolism rather than starving yourself. If you have struggled with other weight loss strategies in the past, you may have found that restricting your calories often only causes your metabolism to slow down. This means that your body goes into “starvation mode” and you end up storing more calories.
Instead, what you want is to get your body into fat burning mode by increasing your metabolism. This will help you to burn more calories on a daily basis, so that you can lose weight more quickly and easily.
This program is focused on your metabolism, which is the rate at which your body converts the energy in food. If you have a slow metabolism, it’s very easy to put on weight and keep it on. If your metabolism is increased, your body will burn fat more readily. Your metabolism is unique to you, but it can be tweaked depending on your lifestyle habits and your diet.
What Is Metabolic Cooking About Exactly?
So what is this program all about? Metabolic Cooking isn’t just one ebook, it is actually a collection of several books. They are all filled with healthy recipes that you can incorporate into your daily routine in order to lose weight and rev up your metabolism. The program also includes a lot of interesting and helpful information about health eating, nutrition, vitamins, exercise and much more.
The program contains hundreds of recipes, from breakfast recipes to snacks to sides and much more. For example, you will learn how to make Cajun Catfish, Chili Lime Pork Strips, Turkey Chili, Argentine-Style Steak, Tuscan Chicken and other delicious meals. The recipes are explained very clearly and are easy to follow, so even if you are not that comfortable in the kitchen and don’t have a lot of cooking experience you will be able to make them.
Also, each of the recipes comes with an explanation of the grams of protien and carbs, the number of calories and all of the important nutritional information that you need to know. The ingredients in the recipes are not hard to find, they can be purchased at any local supermarket.
The Author Behind Metabolic Cooking
There are two authors responsible for this book – the husband and wife team Karen Losier and David Ruel. Here are some interesting facts about these two:
- David is a professional fitness coach, a body builder and a nutritionist.
- He has also published another interesting book, called the Anabolic Cookbook.
- He won the heavyweight body class in the 2007 Heavy Weights Classic competition.
- He has multiple degrees and certifications in nutrition and training.
- Karen is also highly informed on cooking, nutrition, weight loss, fitness and health.
- She is known as the “Lean Kitchen Queen” due to her passion for healthy food.
- She has a master’s degree in psychology.
A Brief Overview of Metabolic Cooking
What does the Metabolic Cooking program actually include? Truth be told, it has an incredible amount of information. Don’t try to read it all cover to cover, you will quickly become overwhelmed. Instead, you can open the book to different sections and read what is relevant to you. As you explore the book over time you will find your favourite recipes, as well as constantly discovering new ones.
The book includes the following:
- Nine different cookbooks with recipes that are designed to rev up your metabolism, so that you will burn fat more quickly. These high quality cookbooks contain over 250 recipes.
- A Nutri-Profile system that will make it easy for you to see at a glance which nutrients you will be receiving when you eat each recipe.
- Helpful tips that you can keep in mind when you are cooking.
- Tips for optimising fat loss and improving nutrition.
- A guide to creating the best possible salads and yummy dressings.
- Tips for making delicious seasonings that will make your foods taste incredible.
- Pre-made grocery lists to save you time when you go to the supermarket.
- Food logs that you can use to track your eating.
- A guide to eating the right supplements to optimise your body.
As you can see, this program contains a lot of information. There are recipes for a range of different types of meals, including fish and seafood, smoothies, chicken, breakfasts, red meat, pork, snacks, sides, lunches, vegetarian meals, dinners and much more.
The Benefits of Metabolic Cooking
The main idea behind Metabolic Cooking is that you take complete and total control of your diet. This is the key to weight loss – being able to control the fuel you put into your body. When you are eating the right things, as specified in these recipes, your body will have no choice other than to start melting fat.
Essentially, these recipes allow you to take advantage of the basic “rules” of your body so that you can promote fat loss. This is why the program is so effective, as weight loss is mostly about nutrition and only a little bit about exercise. The great thing about this program is that it offers you so many different recipes, which will keep you from getting bored and giving up on your diet.
This program is filled with all kinds of valuable information and it promises to be incredibly helpful in your journey towards losing weight. But what if you are not sure? What if you want to just peek inside and take a look, or maybe try a few of the recipes to see if they work for you?
The good news is that there is a 60 day money back guarantee. This means that you can download the book and if it doesn’t work for you, then you can ask for your money back – no questions asked. So, you can give it a try without any risk. Why not? After all, it might be your ticket to finally being able to lose that stubborn weight.